Find Your Home in Atlanta
Right in the heart of Atlanta’s well-renowned Peachtree Street, sits CapTech’s office, just minutes from some of the city’s biggest attractions including the Coca Cola Museum and Bobby Dodd Stadium. The cost-affordable “city in a forest” ranks in the top 50 in a 2018 U.S. News and World Report list of the Best Places to Live in the United States.
Food + Drink
Atlanta’s reputation has risen in recent years as the southern foodie capital.
- Ponce City Market boasts a Food Hall featuring gourmet Italian cuisine, craft cocktails, Indian street food, and so much more.
- The Inman Park neighborhood’s Krog Street Market has many culinary delights including the Ticonderoga Club, open until midnight every night but Wednesday.
- For the best fried chicken and peach cobbler you’ve ever had, check out Mary Mac’s Tea Room.
Arts + History
- The birthplace of the civil rights movement’s most recognizable leader, Martin Luther King, Atlanta hosts the Center for Civil and Human Rights museum and the King Center.
- The High Museum of Art, is the leading art museum in the southeastern United States and features world class permanent collections and partnerships with the Louvre and the New York’s Museum of Modern Art.
- Clothes and movie lovers will get a kick out of the SCAD FASH Museum of Fashion and Film, which “celebrates fashion as a universal language, garments as important conduits of identity, and film as an immersive and memorable medium.”
Atlanta has recently been called the new Hollywood of the South and it’s no wonder. In 2016, more major feature films were made in Georgia than in California, according to data from the Los Angeles film office.
- Walking Dead fans are in luck. The show is filmed in Atlanta and fans can take a Big Zombie Tour to see some of the sets featured on the show.
- Terminal West is a hot music and entertainment venue that recently hosted the filming of an upcoming Netflix series featuring comics on the rise.
- The Georgia Aquarium is a much-loved local treasure housing more than a hundred thousand animals. Locals can host events at the Aquarium catered by Wolfgang Puck.
- Atlantans love their sports teams. The city is home to MLB’s Braves, the NBA’s Hawks, the NFL’s Falcons, and MLS’ Atlanta United FC.
Health + Fitness
Atlanta ranks 26th on the healthiest U.S. cities and 2nd in the category of Fitness according to a 2018 survey by WalletHub
- With the beautiful Piedmont Park and the BeltLine, a 33 mile network of multi-use trails, among others, it’s easy to stay fit and enjoy the outdoors in Atlanta.
- If running isn’t your thing, you can enjoy yoga at Evolation, Orangetheory Fitness, or get a whole body workout at Vibe Ride.
- CapTech recently sponsored the Atlanta Moon Ride, benefiting Bert’s Big Adventure, one of a number of corporate sponsorships supporting our local communities where we work.
- For fresh local produce and natural foods, you can become part owner of food co-op, Sevananda Natural Foods Market.