Find Your Home in Charlotte
Our CapTech Charlotte office was founded in 2010 and the team recently moved into a new building, great for entertaining and collaborating. The Charlotte office was included in the Charlotte Observer’s 2017 Best Places to Work list.
Ranked number 22 on U.S. News and World Report’s Best Places to Live in the U.S., Charlotte, aka The Queen City, mixes old-fashioned southern charm with cosmopolitan sophistication.
Food + Drink
Charlotte is most known for:
- Its local craft beers.
- Carolina barbeque at joints like Midwood Smokehouse.
- Delicious fried chicken at Price’s Chicken Coop.
Want to exercise after eating and drinking all that tasty and rich food?
- Charlotte’s got a Work for your Beer calendar of events that may help you feel a little less guilty about imbibing those extra calories.
https://www.fernflavors.com/Feeling more health conscious?
- Try chic vegetarian/vegan restaurant Fern.
Like most of our CapTech offices, Charlotte’s employees are dedicated to volunteering and supporting multiple charities such as:
Sports + Entertainment
Whether you are a NASCAR fan or not, there are plenty of sports and other activities to see and do in Charlotte.
- The U.S. National Whitewater Center includes 30+ land- and water-based activities to get you moving.
- The Carolinas Aviation Museum will make you feel like you are in the air with its new Flight Simulator Experience.
- You can see small, intimate concerts at Evening Muse, or larger acts at the Spectrum Center.
- Root for owner Michael Jordan’s Hornets and the NFL’s Panthers, Minor League Baseball’s Knights, and the Minor League Hockey Checkers.
It’s no wonder that Charlotte is in the top 50 best U.S. cities in which to raise a family.