Find Your Home in Philadelphia
The City of Brotherly Love
Philly once served as the temporary capital of the United States and boasts historical sites like the Liberty Bell and Betsy Ross’ house. Recently, revitalized area Fishtown was named America’s Hottest New Neighborhood by Forbes.
CapTech’s Philadelphia office has over 60 consultants serving the Greater Philadelphia Region (Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware). The office location is in Wayne, PA, a close suburb of Philadelphia, part of the Mainline district. Recently, a WeWork space was secured for taking meetings downtown in a collaborative workspace.
The Philadelphia office does some interesting work for local mainstays. Outside of client work, CapTechers can be found volunteering at one of our non-profit partners, or getting involved in our internal teams focused on culture, thought leadership, and business development.
Food + Drink
World famous for its cheesesteaks, Philly also has other delicacies that locals love.
- Local restaurant mogul Jose Garces has concepts for all palates (as does Stephen Starr)
- Israeli restaurant, Zahav, boasts that they have “creamy and nutty hummus that will transport you to Jerusalem.”
- Try the Tarzan of the Apes dessert at The Franklin Fountain.
- Feast on sushi burritos from Hai St. Kitchen restaurant or their food truck
- And about that cheesesteak: the best cheesesteaks these days come from one of these five establishments.
- Philadelphia might be most well known for Cheesesteaks but there's another signature dish: the Philly soft pretzel.
In the Now for Something Different category, make candles and drink your own wine at the aptly named Wax and Wine.
Music + Art
- Thrillist declares long-running, South Street venue, Theatre of Living Arts (TLA), its number one music venue in Philadelphia.
- Home to a famous statue and steps, The Philadelphia Museum of Art has the world’s largest collection of works by Marcel Duchamp, Rodin sculptures, and Van Gogh’s “Sunflowers,” among many other works of art.
- The creative Arden Theatre is one of the most innovative in the area, while the Walnut Street Theatre showcase new shows and Broadway favorites.
- Jimmy Fallon’s house band, The Roots formed in Philadelphia in 1987, while these 11 new bands were named “Ones to Watch” in the Philly music scene.
- The Philadelphia office has been getting involved with the Philadelphia Arts & Business Council so there are always great collaborative events popping up!
Sports + Recreation
If you are sports fan, you can watch the 2018 Super Bowl Champion, Philadelphia Eagles play at Lincoln Financial Field, take in a Flyers hockey game or a 76ers basketball game at Wells Fargo Center, or cheer on the Phillies at Citizen’s Bank Park.
Exercise enthusiasts can take advantage of several indoor and outdoor fitness activities and classes.