Find Your Home in Richmond
Big Town Amenities, Small Town Vibe
Home of CapTech Ventures, Inc. headquarters, Richmond, VA (or RVA as the locals call it) is a historic capital brimming with modern energy and southern charm. It is the happiest city in America, a perfect location for taking advantage of CapTech’s work/life balance.
Food + Drink
A potent combination of innovative and traditional food styles give Richmond countless restaurants for every palate.
- Recently ranked as one of the top ten culinary destinations in the world by National Geographic
- Richmond also boasts some of the most vegan and vegetarian friendly food options in America
While Richmond was the first city to put beer in a can, today it’s home to more than 30 breweries.
- Was recently ranked as the number 1 beer destination in the world.
- For the less hop inclined, the Richmond also features a number of cideries and is a short drive to some of the east coast’s most scenic and decorated wineries.
Arts + History
Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU), the top public arts school in the country, helps fuel RVA’s burgeoning art scene. From the unrivaled collection at the VMFA to the boundary pushing Institute for Contemporary Art, take a stroll down Broad Street during a First Friday Art Walk to see a city that’s at the forefront of artistic achievement.
Richmond traces its roots to colonial times and still features museums, monuments, and moments celebrating its rich and varied place as a part of American history.
At CapTech, we want our employees to enjoy their time away from work. From family friendly fun to electric nightlife, RVA has something for everyone to enjoy. There’s probably even a festival that speaks just to you.
- Family time at the Science Museum of Virginia on a Saturday afternoon
- The unique shopping neighborhood that is Carytown
- Races at Richmond International Raceway
Nature + Location
At the center of Richmond is the roaring James River, featuring the only Class III and IV rapids you can find in an American city. The river also offers experiences that are a little more downtempo.
With everything Richmond has to offer (plus minimal traffic and a below-average cost of living) we think it’s a great place to be a CapTecher. But if you have that adventurous itch, there are amazing places to visit, all less than two-hours away.