RICHMOND, VA – April 18, 2018
– Forbes Media in partnership with Statista has released America’s Best Management Consulting Firms of 2018 and CapTech is proud to be recognized as one of the best management consulting firms in the US. Out of more than 50,000 consultancies, only 229 firms were recognized. CapTech was recognized in nine categories including:
- Data Analytics and Big Data
- Digital Transformation
- Financial Institutions
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- IT Strategy
- Marketing, Brand and Pricing
- Public Sector, Non-Profit, & Education
- Travel, Transport, & Logistics
This is the third year Forbes has recognized CapTech on their annual list. The survey compiles the opinions of more than 1,000 business executives who have worked with the consultancies and who are asked to recommend the best consulting firms. Statista identified the firms who received disproportionately high numbers of client recommendations.
“Forming trusted partnerships with our clients is central to our mission, so this ranking is particularly meaningful,” says Kevin McQueen, CapTech CEO. “This is a testament to our ability to deliver meaningful results for our clients that enable their success.”
The full rankings can be viewed on Forbes.com.