Proven Success in Driving Government Enterprise Transformation
From digital strategy and customer self-service to innovative transformation data-driven systems, we form trusted partnerships to design, develop, and manage technical and digital solutions that are intuitive, eﬃcient, and transparent.
Pension and Retirement Systems
Workers Compensation & Labor
Health & Human Services
We combine our expertise from the public and private sector to help you achieve regulatory compliance while improving care and business operations through award-winning, innovative data and analytics solutions, electronic health records, and website modernization.
Taxation and Revenue
Delivering data and analytics, customer engagement, transactional efficiency, and process improvement services to maximize revenue compliance through improved tax collection. Customized transformative roadmaps and scalable solutions equip you for long-term success.
Meet Today’s Challenges & Achieve Tomorrow’s Vision
- Business process modernization and automated workﬂows Ensure quality and integrity of sensitive data
- Manage organizational change
- Apply commercial best practices to build custom solutions
- Reduce inefficiencies and costs
- Improve citizen engagement
- Enhanced business intelligence for preventative programs
Digital Strategy and Transformation
Providing end-to-end design of web and mobile applications, workforce collaboration platforms, and digital strategy to improve workforce efficiencies and engage citizens
Agile Transformation & IT Management
Increasing operational efficiency through adoption of agile methodologies, optimization of business processes and improved IT management
Learn More >
Data & Analytics
Learn More >
Big Data Improves Patient Care and Saves Millions of Tax Payers Dollars
Virginia’s behavioral health agency faced challenges running reports needed to secure funding. It also faced data quality issues across 20 disparate patient data systems.
The agency engaged CapTech to create new data management capabilities.
- Replaced 25 manually produced reports with automated reporting
- Reduced manual data processes by 20%, or 80 man-hours weekly
- Delivered millions in cost savings
- Improved data quality
- Received the Governor’s Technology Award for Innovative Use of Big Data and Analytics
Website Modernization Improves Efficiencies and Citizen Engagement
Hillsborough County, Florida is a diverse community with a high quality of life. However, the county government’s outdated logo and website were not serving its constituents in a meaningful way. CapTech helped rebrand the county and created a clean, easy-to-update, responsive website with a completely overhauled information architecture that allowed users to quickly access the services they needed.
- New brand leveraged throughout county government
- Success rates on key online tasks for citizens have increased by 9%
- Duration of key tasks has decreased by 29%
- Improved user emotional response by 26% based on Bipolar Emotional Response Testing (BERT)
- Reduction in IT manpower to manage website
- New online press room allows the new site to become primary resource for county news
Transformative Systems Modernization for Virginia Tax
Virginia Tax had a five year strategy to improve IT operations and infrastructure. They engaged CapTech to evaluate the overall environment and develop a roadmap to improve citizen service, reduce redundancies and inefficiencies, and achieve a scalable, modern infrastructure. CapTech provided a strategic recommendation and plan to execute a transformative modernization effort and ultimately achieve the vision of a well-equipped, high-performing technology organization.Results
- Delivered a detailed analysis of Virginia Tax’s IT operations relating to their people, processes, and technologies
- Provided 24 information and strategic recommendations to help Virginia Tax plan and execute the next steps in their transformative modernization eﬀort
- Included snapshot scorecards for over 25 core applications showing ratings, technologies in use, integration points, team and hardware breakdowns, and costs
- Produced detailed documentation of the agency’s applications level system architecture and organizational structure
State Retirement System Leverages User First Design to Improve Decision Making
A large State Retirement System was seeking to establish a Business Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) program using a unique, user-centered design approach. CapTech was engaged to help design this highly user-centric program which could allow a wide range of users’ access to appropriate data while increasing efficiency and insights. This new BI&A strategy enabled our client to be more predictive and freed them from the grind of standard business reporting. Highlights of the new framework include:
- Expanded Analytics and Business Intelligence Adoption. New data platform leverages state-of-the-art governance practices to render a business marketplace which facilitates self-service business intelligence and analytics
- Self-Service Business Intelligence Realized. Unique, information-user approach helps the BI&A program reveal vast data resources to decision-makers for actionable business insights
- Scalable and Flexible. New BI&A framework solution supports current and future business needs and empowers secure, self-service use of data