CapTech recently conducted a survey to understand how consumer perceptions, preferences, and behaviors around inclusivity, digital accessibility, and corporate social responsibility could affect their decision-making process.
A review of the survey data through a Talent Acquisition lens allows us to distinguish major company attributes that would keep current and future top talent building their careers at CapTech.
Among the notable takeaways:
- Compensation, benefits, and flexibility are most important when considering a potential employer.
- Nearly 75% of respondents ages 18-54 prefer fully remote or hybrid work environments.
- Remote or hybrid work are most important for those 35-54 and those living in suburban or urban areas.
- Remote work is an important factor for evaluating jobs; however, it’s not the only factor. People still want to get paid well and ensure they have good benefits for their families.
- 92% of respondents said it's important to them that a company operates in a socially responsible way.
A look at the data:
Inclusivity and community impact are woven into our culture and serve as a guide as we grow our business and support our clients and employees. As we look to the future, these insights will allow CapTech to consider near-term solutions and identify new opportunities driven by changing consumer and current and future employee demands.