CapTech Director, Jack Cox will be presenting Friday, March 28th, at CocoaConf DC.CocoaConf is a technical conference for Apple developers. The conference brings together top-notch developers, authors, and trainers, in a venue that is designed to maximize learning and time with speakers and other attendees.
Jack's presentation, 'Living with Auto Layout' aims to answer some common questions that developers have when using auto layout, such as:
- How can I use Interface Builder to control Auto Layout?
- Why can't I just set the frame?
- How can I be in control of my interfaces again?
- I just want the error messages to stop, please make them stop.
- Just how is auto layout better than springs and struts?
- How did iOS 7 and Xcode 5 change Auto Layout?
Jack is a software developer, systems architect, and Director at CapTech where he is responsible for the firm's mobile software practice. He has almost 30 years experience in the developing software for businesses of all sizes. Including large-scale transaction processing systems, embedded software, and smart-phone software. Jack recently co-authored the book ‘Professional iOS Network Programming' (Wiley).
Register today for CocoaConf DC and be sure to attend Jack's presentation on Friday, March 28th from 4:45pm- 5:45pm.